About me

Sunday, December 4, 2016

I'm sitting on my bed listening to music (Panic! at the Disco, if you were wondering.) as I look out the widow to watch the snow fall and think "how on earth can no two snowflakes look alike?"


My Gratitude List

1. I'm thankful for my friends who I can always go to when my family's being annoying.
2. I'm thankful for my family who will love me no matter what crazy stupid thing I do.
3. I'm thankful for school and my education so I can get a job and go somewhere in life.
4. I'm thankful for my health that allows me to run,bike or do something as simple as walking.
5.I'm thankful for music because it distracts me from whats going on in life.
6.I'm thankful for Angelina because I can tell her everything and shes simply just my favorite person.
7.I'm thankful for nature because it can be so beautiful and relaxing to look at.
8.I'm thankful for my phone because I use it to pass a lot of my free time.
9.I'm thankful for school (even though I hate waking up early and homework) because I get to see my friends almost everyday.
10.I'm thankful for The Walking Dead because it's an amazing show and has shown me the love of my life, Andrew Lincoln.

2 comments: